NP “TEMPO” General Meeting of the Scientific& Technical Council took place on 21 February 2008 at the I.M. Sechenov Museum of History of Medicine.
The agenda included the following issues:
- Introduction by Academician Mikhail Paltsev, Rector , Chairman of the STC NP “TEMPO”
- “TEMPO” educational programs by Dr. Zoryana Grishina, TEMPO Educational programs director
- “TEMPO” Center of commercialization: experience, achievements by Dr. Andrey Moshkin, Biochimmash General director
- “TEMPO” biotechnology entrepreneurial competition project by Natalya Popova, TEMPO Innovation programs coordinator
- “TEMPO” activities in the establishing the framework of biosafety by Dr. Diana Pobedimskaya, TEMPO Scientific programs coordinator
- Work plans for 2008 by Dr. Yuri Remnev, TEMPO Deputy Executive Director
NP “TEMPO” General Meeting has approved the reports and the plans for 2008.
NP "TEMPO" STC made the decision to include the National Biotechnology Center of Republic of Kazakhstan (http://www.biocenter.kz/) into the membership of Non Commercial Partnership. Dr. Erlan Ramankulov, General Director, became the member of “TEMPO” Scientific & Technical Council.